This community event is organised by Sustrans, promoting sustainable transport, in collaboration with CICCIC and is a FREE EVENT – but you must book a place on one of the times below.
Kids! Bling up your scooters and join the gang for a magical walk and scoot to Santa’s grotto at CICCIC in Paul Street!
We’ll gather at the entrance to the cycle path on Bishop Fox’s Drive and take in the sights and sounds of winter as we follow the cycle path along the Stockwell Stream and on through the beautiful Vivary Park.
When the group arrives at CICCIC the children will have a chance to make some final touches to their scooter decorations before Santa arrives to inspect their handiwork. He’ll be awarding prizes for the best decorated scooter and all children will receive a small gift. After meeting Santa children can have a go at a special grotto quiz while adults can grab themselves a coffee and a mince pie from the bar.
- Walk/scoot leaves at 10.30am, 12.30pm and 3pm. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before. The route is 1 mile long (approx 20-25 minutes).
- We keenly encourage the use of public transport to the start of the route. The number 6 bus stops outside Richard Huish College (South Road) and leaves every half an hour from Taunton Parade.
- Event is free but booking only – to book pick a time slot that suits and fill in the ticket request below
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Venue Phone: 01823 337477
Venue Website: http://www.creativeinnovationcentre.co.uk/Address:
Creative Innovation Centre CIC, Memorial Hall, Paul Street, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 3PF, is conveniently located in Taunton Town Cente with a multi-storey car park just metres away and another single storey car park just 2 minutes away. Marks & Spencer’s car park is next door to us but can get busy. We have our own cafe bar and sell refreshments to help support fund raising for our Community Interest Company.
- Santa Scoot! Sunday 17th Dec
December 17, 2017
10:30 am - 5:00 pm
You may be interested
Women’s Vote Centenary Week of Events – 11th – 15th Dec 2018admin ciccic - November 26, 2018
The Representation of the People Act in 1918 extended the vote to women for the first time in the United Kingdom.…
Calling all Digital, Graphic, Traditional & Motion Artists & Photographers!admin ciccic - October 5, 2018
Create your own user feedback survey