CIC Business Innovation Night Review
The Creative Innovation Centre CIC hosted an exclusive Pecha-Kucha style evening on 12th December 2012 presenting rapid knowledge exchange presentations focusing on the most up to date developments in business practice. The 8 min, bite size presentations are delivered by a range of business professionals who are leading specialists in their areas of expertise.
The rapid 8 min visual presentations will focus on:
- Open Service Innovation – Professor John Boult, Product, Innovation and Strategy, Brunel University
- Creative Barcode and Innovation Bank – Maxine Horn, CEO British Design Initiative and Creative Bar-code
- Growing Innovative Products – Tim Simmons, Director, Woolly Shepherd
- Collaborative Consumption – Richard Holt, Director, Core Business Design
- Localism Bill (opportunities for businesss) – Al Goodwin, Partner, Foot Anstey
- Minimising Risks Through Collective Working Practices – Robert Leitch, Director, Adroit
- Co-creating with Others For Commercial Gain – Andrew Knutt, Chairman, Somerset Design Enterprise Network & Director, ADK Design
Who’s it For
For business owners of all sectors , service suppliers, entrepreneurs, senior and middle management, creative practitioners.
A feast of intellectual stimulation through an exciting and dynamic presentation platform. An opportunity to discuss business ideas or create new ones. Develop new business leads or nurture existing ones.