CIC Business Retail Innovation Night
The State of the Art in Business – A dynamic, high octane, rapid knowledge exchange platform creating an exciting and stimulating evening for discerning business people who like to stay ahead of the crowd.
Based on the success of the last CIC Business Innovation night in December the Creative Innovation Centre CIC is hosting another Pecha-Kucha style evening. This is fast presentation format containing the exchange of concepts geared to the most up to date developments in business practice. The 8 min, bite size presentations are delivered by a range of business professionals who are leading specialists in their areas of expertise.
The rapid 8 min visual presentations will focus on how innovation is supporting the retail sector:
- A retail model for success – sustainability and localness – Vicki Przytocki, (FCIPD) Head of Human Resources and Communications, Radstock Co-operative Society
- Somerset’s culture and how Taunton can benefit – Gerard Tucker – proprietor of Café Culture
- Localisation, Retail and the world wide web – Dr Robert Sharpe Chairman of Higher Sites Group – Localisation, Retail and the world wide web
- Collective sourcing benefits for the retail community – John Holden BA Hons, Senior Team Leader Utility Warehouse, Vice Chairman Taunton & Somerset Federation of Small Business
- Shopping the street – Creative sector and the benefits to the community and retail sector – Sally Mann, John Lee Co Directors, Fuse Performance
- Quick list of ideas and resources for marketing and retail – Andrew Knutt, Director of ADK Design & Creative Innovation Centre
Who’s it For
For business owners of retail sector , service suppliers, entrepreneurs, senior and middle management, creative practitioners.
A feast of intellectual stimulation through an exciting and dynamic presentation platform. An opportunity to discuss business ideas or create new ones. Develop new business leads or nurture existing ones. Networking with other businesses.
What You Need To Bring
A business friend, an open mind and an appetite to discuss new ideas. Refreshments and nibbles are provided and there will be time to network with others.