Volunteer Opportunities at CICCIC
Would you like to help our not-for-profit organisation by volunteering? If so you can help build a creative community in Taunton and maintain the cultural offer and be part of a growing and friendly team.
We are looking for volunteers to help with:
1. Stewards for our gallery with shifts available on Saturday and during the week. This job entails you opening up the gallery and hosting any visitors that visit the gallery with a few kitchen duties. Shifts in 4 hour slots.
2. Administrator. We would like a volunteer to help input invoices and other administrative tasks into our accounting software. This is a simple job and training is provided. Just 2 hours a week or 4-6 hours a month.
3. Bar staff for our events. This is mainly for our cinema nights and involves you serving tea/coffee and alcoholic beverages. You must be over 18.
4. Events inputter. This job involves you visiting other websites and submitting our events to these websites. An easy job that simply involves copying and pasting text and uploading images. Fortnightly and just a 2-3 hours.
5. Press release submissions. This role involves you submitting press releases to websites and organisations that we have.
6. Research. We have several ongoing research projects and need volunteers to help us contact organisations and creative practitioners to partake in surveys etc. 2-4 hours per week and can be shared with other volunteers.
If you are interested in any of these positions simply send us an email or cover letter with a short overview of your skills and what positions you would like to get involved in.
Send to email@example.com or
Creative Innovation Centre CIC