15 49.0138 8.38624 1 0 4000 1 https://www.creativeinnovationcentre.co.uk 300 true 0

Vouchers for Business Strategy and Innovation

ciccic creative england funding
CICCIC directors are pleased to announce that their business development services for businesses who are:

  • Digital, web, video and interactive
  • Mobile and app
  • Social media
  • Digital Marketing

…can now be funded via the vouchers for business via Creative England.
This is a simple scheme designed to help you get the support you need to move your business forward.
The ‘voucher’ means they’ll pay up to £5000 to subsidise the cost of employing an expert to provide advice or support to your company.
It starts with the question ‘what do you need?’
Perhaps you’ve a good idea of what your business needs already – and even who you need to help you. Or, maybe you’re not sure what you should do next – you just need someone to help you build a clear picture.
Either way, we’d just like to help you get on with it.
The vouchers will subsidise up to 70% of the cost of hiring CICCIC directors who also run Core Business Design a business and design consultancy, which can deliver the specialist insights you need to progress your business plans. The vouchers, funded by Creative England’s iNet programme, have a strong focus on innovation, so we expect to support consultancy that leads to:
The development of:

  • New business models
  • New products, applications and services
  • Identification of new markets
  • Better marketing strategies

The exploration of new opportunities to:

  • Re-purpose existing assets
  • Exploit existing products and intellectual property across new digital channels

Creative England’s ambition is to secure a sustainable infrastructure of support for creative companies and to continue to drive innovation and generate jobs. Applications that look to develop new or improved digital products or service will be assessed favourably, as will applications that have the potential to safeguard or create jobs.

The Small Print

  • The scheme will support creative companies based in Bristol, Bath, Dorset, Devon, Wiltshire, Somerset or Gloucestershire.
  • You must apply by filing in an online application form outlining what you want to achieve with your voucher (details below) – (this will be closed once all the vouchers have been awarded)
  • Voucher applications will be considered in order of receipt (i.e. first come first served).
  • A voucher is worth from £1,000 to £5,000.
  • Only one voucher per company.
  • Vouchers must be used for the purposes stated in your application.
  • You need to be able to match fund at least 30% of the consultancy costs. (e.g. Consultant costs total £6,000. Your contribution amounts to £1,800, Voucher contribution amounts to £4,200). You are welcome to top up the voucher and purchase as much additional help as you require.
  • Applicants must not have received more than €200,000 in state aid in the past 3 years?

Vouchers can be paid in one of two ways:
Method 1: Vouchers will be paid as reimbursements to each company on receipt by Creative England of evidence that the consultant has been paid in full and they have provided you with an action plan (copied in to Creative England) to deliver the work.
Method 2: Vouchers will be paid directly to the consultant on receipt by Creative England of evidence that the consultant has received your 30% contribution, and on receipt of an invoice for the remaining 70% of consultancy costs. The consultant must also provide you with an action plan (copied in to Creative England) to deliver the work.

  • Every consultant must write a report at the end of their work setting out the work they have delivered, and any further actions they have identified for the company to follow.
  • All vouchers must be redeemed by September 15th 2014.
  • Applications open 28th April 2014, and will close once the limited pot of £70,000 is exhausted or on the 30th of August 2014.

So if you are in:

  • Digital, web, video and interactive
  • Mobile and app
  • Social media
  • Digital Marketing

And wish to utilise the skills of our team then contact Andrew or Richard on 01823 337477.

Previous Post
101 Marketing Ideas & Concepts Conference Plans Push For More Business
Next Post
Optimising Social Media