We at the Creative Innovation Centre are pleased to bring a return to our complete programming schedule in our exciting venue. As permitted by current government legislation, the Creative Innovation Centre is currently operating at full capacity. It’s important for us to meet or exceed the guidelines set forth for operating in a COVID-19 environment and therefore we want to inform you of some important changes you’ll notice upon attending CICCIC.
PROOF OF VACCINATION POLICY
We fall below the capacity for Government requirement for venues to request proof of vaccination, you therefore do not need to show any proof of vaccination status.
VENUE OPERATIONAL PROTOCOLS
Mask policy: Masks are encouraged for all attendees, unless actively eating or drinking.
WE ASK OF YOU
If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home.
Wash hands often and use hand sanitizer where available.
Ticket purchasers are responsible for communicating these rules to whomever they provide tickets.
We ask for patience and respect as we work diligently to keep our venue safe for our community, guests, artists and employees.
The Creative Innovation Centre thanks you for your patience and understanding as we transition protocols for our venue. If you are not yet comfortable attending the venue under current protocols, although we will miss your presence, we ask that you consider not attending at this time. Please note, that health and safety protocols may be revised in the future based on data specific to COVID-19 disease trends.
AGREEMENT OF ANY VISIT TO THE CREATIVE INNOVATION CENTRE CIC
I hereby confirm the following:
- I have no symptoms of COVID-19 (high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- I have not been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19 and if I had I will not attend CICCIC.
- I have not been ill recently and neither has anyone in my household; including a cough or high temperature/fever or any other symptoms listed above).
- I have not travelled anywhere recently that requires me to quarantine.
- I agree to disclose to CICCIC if I, or anyone I live with develops Covid-19 within 14 days of my visit to enable track and trace.
If you have any questions please contact us