Love Salsa or want to learn how to dance Salsa? If so then our new Salsa Dance Classes are ideal for newbies, beginners and those with some experience.
Salsa is a fantastic way to socialise, keep fit and spice up the week. Dancing is also one of the best ways to give enjoyment and balance to our fast-paced lives.
Come and experience a vibrant venue with fantastic large dance floor and dazzling Latin salsa tunes in welcoming and friendly classes delivered by Salsa dance expert Joe Sharp.
Salsa classes are aimed at all ages and abilities from beginners to intermediate/ advanced for those who want to enjoy and learn easy to follow salsa routines with supportive and encouraging teaching.
TIMES & COST
- Tuesday evenings Cross body salsa classes 7:30pm -10pm.
- Absolute beginners/ improver classes starts at 7:30pm.
- Improvers/ Intermediates classes from 8:15pm. (Doing just this – then why not grab a drink at the bar while you wait)
- After the classes will be social dancing where dancers can practise the routines, let their hair down and have a drink at the bar.
You will be ask to pay at the door when you arrive and costs are:
- £5 for beginner class
- £5 for intermediate class
- £8 for both classes
So why not start something new or refresh your love for Latin dancing and come along. CICCIC will also be holding Salsa live music and dance events in the future so why better reason to start your Salsa Dance Lesson today.
- Salsa Classes
September 28, 2021
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm