Covid Measurements for Conference & Private Hire
CICCIC has been delivering private hire and conferences for over 5 years and before covid we provided food options for these events.
However, due to covid measurements our food provision services have changed in light of new government guidelines. Plus, we have implemented our own measurements to reduce all touch points when food is delivered.
You can read more detail below but in summary:
We have stopped all group buffet options and now request that each delegate that attends your conference to register their buffet lunch options. Then each lunch is individually packed and labelled with that delegates name. This prevents delegates from touching food and creates minimal handling. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options are available. See example of delegate form here.
Parties & private hire:
We have stopped all group buffet options and now request that the hirer choose their party food packs. These are small individual food boxes that contain a selection of buffet items. Your guests simply help themselves to a party food pack on the night and eat direct from that box. This means that we can only offer cold buffet items. See example of options here.
CICCIC have the health and safety of its staff and clients as a top priority and, as such, we continue to strictly observe the relevant Government advice and guidance. We continue to keep updated as guidance evolves and we remain flexible in our approach in order to adapt to changing guidelines. As lockdown measures continue to change, we are committed to updating our guidance, policies and procedures:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment for each element of the delegate journey
- We have a heightened cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedure in place in line with Government advice
- We have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
- We have adjusted room capacities to allow for social distancing but also offer a streaming service at an extra cost to help deliver your event to a wider audience
- We are displaying social distancing signage that clearly reminds but doesn’t impose
- We know caffeine is important and will serve coffee in a disposable cup or in temperature sterilised crockery
- We can provide pre-packaged, delicious food options
- We have appointed a COVID-19 officer for the Centre, who has specific duties to safeguard us all