Live Music – The Worried Men – Sat 13th Apr 2019
Doors Open 7.30 pm – Concert from 8 pm
Tickets £12 on the door – £10 online – £7 concessions (students/unwaged/income support).
A great night of blues rock awaits!
It’s no surprise to learn that JAMIE THYER’S loyal audience is still growing. When an artist has survived the music industry’s whimsical fortunes merely by being themselves, adjectives like charisma, integrity and endurance are obviously appropriate.
JAMIE has entertained audiences for some 30 years with his bold, unique and expressive guitar playing, alongside the likes of ROBERT CRAY, PETER GREEN, JEFFERSON STARSHIP, JOHNNY WINTER et al.
Over 4000 performances of hard gigging and recording, from pub back rooms to festival stages.
Jamie Thyer is always at home with an audience that gets his unique and refreshing message.
Few bands these days are in such great demand as the worried men, why?
- ” impeccable live reputation” – Venue
- ” Brilliant” – AWOL Bikers Magazine
- ” These boys can show ’em all a clean pair of heels” – British Blues Connection
- ” … listen to Jamie Thyer how he raped his guitar” – Keys and Chords.
It just doesn’t get any better than this!
- The Worried MenApril 13, 20198:00 pm - 10:30 pm